Search in this blog

sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

The old Jameson distillery whiskey tasting

The old Jameson distillery whiskey tasting

The regular tour includes a sample of Jameson. In addition, they ask for 8 volunteers. Fortunately, I was among them. If you are not selected, you can take part in this tasting paying and additional fee of 8.5 EUR (or something like this).
For this price you taste three different whiskeys:
  • Johny walker 12 years (Scotish)
  • Jameson (Irish)
  • Jack Daniels (American)
Of course, I selected Jameson. It was the smoothest one, I like it, and I do not like too much the other ones. Another history would be if the american selected one were Four roses (yes, I know that Jack Daniels is more expensive, but I prefer four roses) or a single malt scotish whiskey, which unfortunately is more expensive.
this is the best way to compare, the kind of tastings that I enjoy: several glasses in parallel :-)
Nevertheless, I prefer brandy/cognac/armagnac to whiskey




at the end you receive a diploma:

No hay comentarios: