Search in this blog

viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

Ta kioupia in Athens

Several days ago I received the following message about my post A restaurant in Rhodes Island

"As a Greek person, I couldn’t agree with you more on your comments! Actually it is a nice restaurant of good reputation. It also has a branch in Athens. The first image contains the phone numbers of the restaurant in Athens and in Rhodes. The second image refers to the restaurant in Athens. It says: “In the district of Attica [where Athens is] there are almost 35.000 places to dine… and there is… ta kioupia”.The name “ta kioupia” refers to ceramic vessels used traditionally for storing food and liquids.The Athens branch has moved a couple of years ago to a very nice area, visit http://takioupia.com/en/index.html for details. Check out also the photos, unfortunately there is only one picture of a meal."


In addition, I have received a large number of visits to this previous post from a wide range of places. Thus, I write a second post to express my gratitude to the answer. I am looking forward to go to Athens again and visit Ta kioupia. I am still really impressed due to my visit to the restaurant of the same owner in Rhodes Island in 1998.

No hay comentarios: