Search in this blog

sábado, 5 de julio de 2008

Drinks and famous people

Sometimes liquor and wine fabrics are sold to a new owner. This is the case with Calisay from Arenys de Mar. I still have an old bottle of the classical owners, the Mollfulleda family. This is a tribute to my good friend and former student of my classes, Toni Mollfulleda. A very active person, although he is not in the drinks' business.
Another famous person is Ruiz Mateos, whose family was the owner of the classical and outstanding Brandy “Gran Duque de Alba”. I still have one of this old bottles. Nevertheless, Ruiz-Mateos is another history.

3 comentarios:

Teresa L. Soto dijo...

And who are the new owners?

Teresa L. Soto dijo...

I would like to know if there's a place online where you can buy international wines.

(Also, you're never on Skype now...)

mindchild dijo...

You can buy here: http://www.lafuente.es it seems that they sell abroad. Anyway, most of the wines are domestic wines.

if you want a large amount, you can try here: http://www.vilaviniteca.es/

sorry, I do not know good international sellers, because I enjoy looking around in the shops. In a near future, some texts about shops...